Andrea Lawlor teaches writing at Mount Holyoke College, edits fiction for Fence, and has been awarded fellowships by Lambda Literary and Radar Labs. Their writing has appeared in various literary journals including Ploughshares, Mutha, the Millions, jubilat, the Brooklyn Rail, Faggot Dinosaur, and Encyclopedia, Vol. II. Their publications include a chapbook, Position Papers (Factory Hollow Press, 2016), and a novel, Paul Takes the Form of a Mortal Girl (Rescue Press, 2017). They live in Western Massachusetts.
- book recommendations at shelf awareness
- a conversation with Monica Carter at foreword
- on being a writer at lambda literary
- on becoming a parent at mutha
- on adopting my kid also at mutha
Author photo by Steve Dillon.